Free and Reduced Meal Application

    Eating a healthy breakfast and lunch is important for staying healthy and feeling good. Eating school meals is a great way for students to get the nutrition needed to focus and learn. School cafeterias offer a variety of nutritious foods at a reasonable meal price. For healthy meals each day, encourage your child to eat school breakfast and lunch. Free and reduced-price meals are available for students who qualify. To find out if your family is eligible for free or reduced-price meals, complete the online application using the following link:

     - Fill out your Free and Reduced meal Application Online!

    Paper copies of the Free and Reduced Meal Application form are available in the school office and on this website under "Forms/Links". For parents needing applications in other languages, Click Here.

    Each student is assigned a cafeteria meal account where parents may pre-pay for school meals. Please send checks or cash to school in an envelope with your student's name and lunch number written on the envelope and check.

    My School Bucks is our online cafeteria payment program where parents may deposit money in their student's meal account using their debit or charge card. There is no fee to open a My School Bucks account and many parents use My School Bucks to view their student's purchases. You may open an account to view purchases without making deposits. Please note, there is a $2.49 charge when using My School Bucks to deposit money into a student's meal account. My School Bucks accounts may be set up for each student by visiting My School Bucks.

    Summer feeding programs are available in Northwest Alabama. USDA serves more than 200 million free meals to low-income children, ages 18 years and under, at approved Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) sites. To find a location near you: Click Here!


    Public Notice: The CCS Wellness Committee meets regularly and welcomes your input. If interested in attending the next meeting, please contact the Child Nutrition Program office at 256-386-8565 for the date and time.





  • "In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online: here, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;(2)fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider."